Registration Details and Delegates Registration Fee
All participants need to pay registration fee irrespective of whether they are presenting a paper or not.
- • Teachers / Academics /Researchers/ Professionals/ Others Rs. 2500
- • Research Scholars / Students Rs. 1500
- • The registration fee will include seminar kits, seminar participation certificates, entry to all the sessions, accommodation, morning and evening tea, snacks and lunch.
- • Mode of Registration in the seminar and other related details shall be intimated later through the seminar website.
- • Accommodation As per approved budget guidelines and availibility
Last date of submission of the abstract: August 1, 2017
- Notification of acceptance of the abstract: August 10, 2017
- Last date of submission of the full paper: September 1, 2017
- Last date of registration for attending conference: September 1, 2017
Mode of Payment
The registration fee for the requisite category can be deposited through online banking or through direct cash deposit in the account no mentioned below. Once the amount is deposited, the participant needs to enter the transaction id/cheque no/deposit slip number in the online registration form to complete their registration.
Account No- 703019424
Name of the Account Holder- IGNOU, RC GUWAHATI (PLAN ACCOUNT)
Name of the Bank- Indian Bank
Branch Name- G.S. Road
IFSC Code- IDIB000G061
MICR Code- 781019004
The fee includes
Admission to the conference, one paper to be presented, a printed copy of the conference programme, lunches and snacks.
Registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation.
Accommodation will be provided as per availability and on first come first serve basis
The Academic committee reserves the right to cancel the conference in the case of natural disaster, strike, government regulation or any other unpredictable event making it impossible to hold the conference. If the conference will be cancelled, the Organizing committee will only be responsible for returning the participants' registration fees.
- • Refund will be made for cancellations received until August 10, 2017
- • 50 % refund will be made for cancellations received after August 10 until August 20, 2017
- • No refund will be made for cancellations received after August 20, 2017